Christmas Number 1
Mathematical Christmas Production for Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 (4 – 7 years of age). Traditional nativity as a fun-filled mathematical time travel adventure, featuring 8 maths linked, Christmas songs!
Mathematical themes include: Counting, Number Bonds and Position Vocabulary
Christmas Number 1 is an infant teacher’s dream! A fun-filled traditional Christmas Nativity, which teaches and reinforces the Mathematics Curriculum! In the enchanting script, two children travel back in time on the Time Rocket, to visit Bethlehem at the time of the birth of Jesus. Songs such as Knock, Knock and Shepherd Pete, tell the story of the nativity whilst reinforcing the Maths concepts the children need to master.
Included in the back of the extensive resource book are some great ideas to help make the most of the Maths covered in the book, with cross-curricular ideas. The children can also make a stunning book using our Book Art section! Four of the songs used in this production are adaptations of Dave’s popular Number Fun songs – for example, ‘Farmer Pete’ is now, ‘Shepherd Pete’ who has to take his 10 sheep down to Bethlehem.
The Christmas Number 1 Pack contains:
1. A 60 page A4 Resource Book including introduction, full script, music scores and extensive Curriculum and Book Art pages and Time Travel game.
2. A CDRom packed with Song and Backing Track recordings of all 8 songs, plus further resources that can be printed off, including full children’s scripts.
3. A poster to advertise your event
4. Two pairs of time-travel goggles!
- Number: Counting Back in 100s
- Counting Back in 10s, 5s and 1s
VAT Status: This product is Zero Rated for VAT